Join professional colleagues from all over the world at breathtaking Whistler Mountain, for two days of in-depth and thought-provoking discussion on the discovery and development of therapeutic natural medicines and the new opportunities they present.
The Conference will explore new directions in natural medicines and the integration of complementary and orthodox medicines for better health outcomes.
Why you should attend
- The first conference devoted to the mechanism of action of natural medicines
- Learn about a major NIH funded research program on quality, safety and efficacy of Chinese medicines
- Hear experts discuss how to introduce safe and effective natural products onto the health market
- Hear the latest research from international scientists working on new and established therapeutic targets
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner included in the registration fee† at the Roundhouse Lodge atop the Whistler Gondola, valued at over $200!
Message from the Convenor
"The conference will explore the discovery and development of therapeutic natural medicines from the perspectives of cell biology and preclinical and clinical studies, as well as quality assurance. It promises to be a scientifically rich and socially enjoyable meeting."
Professor Basil Roufogalis
University of Sydney
The 2012 Whistler Conference Committee
Scientific CommitteeEmma Guns (Chair) Basil Roufogalis Arthur Conigrave Fakhreddin Jamali Neal Davies Thomas Chang
Organising CommitteeBasil Roufogalis (Convenor) Emma Guns (President NHPRS) Anthony Noble (Treasurer) Allan SY Lau Arthur Conigrave (Abstracts) Fakhreddin Jamali (CSPS Rep) Neal Davies Sravan Mandadi Thomas Chang
A unique opportunity for scientists and business leaders to discuss the latest discoveries and developments in natural medicines.Register Now Register and pay to secure your place.
Call for Abstracts
The call for abstracts is now openLearn more
If you require further information on the 2012 Whistler Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCP Annual Meeting 23-25 September, 2012
You can combine the Whistler Conference with the American College of Clinical Pharmacology (ACCP) Annual Meeting in San Diego.Learn more